Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sneak Peak | The Hill-Side Scarf





The Hill-Side Scarf in Indigo Chambray [S69-001]. A batch of these scarves will be available in November in Indigo, Black, Plum Violet, and Kyoto Violet.

Since the first time I spotted The Hill-Side, I instantly pictured this scarf. I remember even asking my mother if she could sew several of their handkerchiefs together to form this very thing. After meeting Emil (founder of The Hill-Side) and asking about the ability to make said article, I was pleasantly surprised to know that they were already on their game developing a scarf. So needless to say, I was very excited to see this long beautiful light blue piece of selvedge chambray. Can't wait to wear this tomorrow...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Emil knows what's up. Nice scarf.
And nice styling, Ryan.

L.A.S said...

so jealous...absolutely sick.

Conor said...

Sooo awesome. I'm assuming these will be at Context when they come out?

Street said...

Great post Ryan,

Love what the guys at Hillside did with this, it looks fantastic!