Monday, August 15, 2011

Fall Outerwear Picks

Here's some of my picks and things I'm looking into for this fall... in general my ideas for this season are solid colors and focused on functional pieces that add texture and layers to my looks.
Crescent Down Works Italian Down Vest - I love this color and simplicity of this vest, slash pockets and a great 60/40 fabric.  I'd wear this over a buttondown or even a charcoal blazer.

Nigel Cabourn Aircraft Jacket - this is a really cool idea and of course an extremely well built piece of outerwear from Nigel Cabourn (K-Born for those who'd like to know).  Parka meets a fun gingham print in waxed cotton. I like parkas.

WWM Cincinnati Jacket Herringbone Jacket - this looks like the perfect blend of casual and formal, truly a dual-purposed jacket that can work in so many ways.  Wear it as a jacket for cool night out in the fall, under a 3/4 jacket as a layer in the winter months, and even to work if need be.

Gloverall Mid Length Duffle Jacket - This is the classic duffle coat, and actually I think a great value.  This is a great looking coat that should last for quite a few years.


Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket - pockets, pockets, and a few more pockets... I want to wear this shooting photography and then go buck hunting...

0 comments: