Sunday, February 17, 2013

VIETTO NYC







So if you were to take military, mix it with biker, and then tailor it down with some amazing materials, you'd get what you see above from VIETTO NYC.  I saw a few pieces in person this past weekend in NYC, and I was astounded by the fabric weight, construction, and the classic fit. I'm really stoked to grab a jacket and really give it a thorough wearing in and a full review. Right now the brand is just starting out and available directly from them online, but I have no doubt you'll be able to pick this stuff up everywhere soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mention you can get this online, where exactly? I can't seem to find anywhere to place orders, view prices, etc. on their site. Thanks.

Ryan E. Plett said...

ANON- you have to contact them, they're not into production yet. Thanks, RP