Sunday, July 14, 2013

A.P.C. x KANYE : Details











Picked up two of the more distinguishable pieces from the A.P.C. x KANYE collection. The short-sleeved gray hoodie and the washed salvage denim were the standouts in my eyes.  The denim, which has an incredible awkward fit but somehow fit me ok, is loose in the waist and slim as hell through the legs all the way through the thighs, but knowing the denim it will surely stretch. The denim was an awesome wash which I was pretty sure I wanted but the hoodie I wasn't sold on till I put it on.  I sized down as low as I could go because of the massive oversizing of the tops, and I think it's a pretty rad look. Not for sure how I'll wear it, or how the quality is, but only time will tell.

***fit pic below upon request:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who makes that bag?

Ryan E. Plett said...

Filson Red Label